2020 Annual Golf Tournament
Join us for the Annual Good Shepherd Golf Tournament, where we've raised $1,056,925.13 in the past 13 years!
Our annual tournament raises funds for Good Shepherd Children & Family Services. Good Shepherd cares for moms, babies, kids, and families through foster care, pregnancy and parenting support, infant adoption, and a maternity shelter for young moms and their children.
2020 Safety Precautions
- Each golfer will have their own cart for the day.
- Registration process will be minimal and mostly handled before golf day.
- Each golfer will have a personal sized cooler containing beer and water waiting in their cart to decrease traffic at bars.
- There will be three drink stations along the course for added refreshments.
- Boxed lunches will be served with disposable utensils.
- No reaching into cups on the greens; they will be stuffed with materials to deflect balls. It’s considered “in” if you hit the deflectors.